Pull You Through by Kaylee Ryan

Author: Kaylee Ryan
Genre: New Adult/Military
Release Date: June 12, 2018

Blurb

Life is a series of events, one leading you to another. The hell I lived through with my drug-addicted parents led me to the Marine Corps. Committing my life to my country was easy. My brothers were my family--all I had and all I needed. I wasn’t looking for her, but I should have known life had other plans.

It led me to her.

From the moment we met, I knew he was different--I just didn’t realize he'd change my life. He was a guy on leave, an acquaintance. Until he was something more, something unforgettable. I never imagined he'd leave ten days later, taking a piece of me with him. Then again, maybe I did know. I just didn't care.

He was worth it.

Purchase Links

$3.99 for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS
GOOGLE PLAY

Trailer

Author Bio

Kaylee Ryan is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author.  When she’s not spinning tales of happily ever after, she’s reading or spending time with family.  Born and raised an Ohio girl, Kaylee resides in Cincinnati with her husband and their son.
Author Links

FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
GOODREADS

Giveaway

a Rafflecopter giveaway

My Review
4 Stars:
Pull You Through by Kaylee Ryan is the story of Slade and Austyn.
Slade had nothing and no one so he joined the military to make his life. But things changed when his friend took him home on leave and he met his sister...Austyn. They started a slow friendship to more relationship. With Slade in the military it added to their slow build.
Austyn had her life planned out but meeting Slade made that plan change....all for the better!
Enjoyed reading their story.