Watch Me Follow by Harloe RaeWatch Me Follow by Harloe Rae

Author: Harloe Rae
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Release Date: February 2, 2018

Blurb

Creep. Freak. Crazy Eyes.
I've heard it all.
Over the years, they've slammed me with every demeaning name in the book.
Their taunts warped me like a steady stream of poison.
Anger replaced anxiety as I started believing the cruelty spat my way.
Until she showed up and changed everything.
Lennon Bennett is pure innocence—warm sunshine breaking apart my stormy existence.
She's everything good and maybe I can be too.
For her. With her. Because of her.
Lennon doesn’t know I’m beckoned closer with each breath. She isn't aware that I'm completely consumed with her.
It’s become my sole purpose to protect her, by any means necessary.
But if she discovers the depth of my obsession, it will be the end of me.
So, I remain in the shadows.
Waiting. Watching. Wanting.
She'll be my first. My last. My only.

Watch Me Follow is a TOTAL standalone.

Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Excerpt

He’s becoming really obvious.

The mystery man is here again, hidden in the shadows and out of clear sight, but I’m catching onto him.

After noticing him standing behind me the other day, the dark stranger has been appearing everywhere lately. I’m pretty sure this guy wants to get caught. Perhaps he’s been hanging nearby a lot longer and I’m just realizing it. My pulse beats wildly, the whooshing pounding in my ears as I continue watching him. This reaction isn’t from fear but rather a startling awareness of his recurring presence. I’m not scared of him, though most might be, and the need to know why snakes through my system.

We’ve been playing an intense game of hide-and-seek since that afternoon outside Aire Gardens almost a week ago. I’ll go somewhere—my studio, Brewed Awakenings, around campus, my apartment—and after settling in, begin searching for him. He’s always there, waiting to be spotted. Each time I find him, my belly tightens as a smile lights up my face. Discovering him out there, lingering in the background, has become something I really look forward to.

How didn’t I notice sooner?

Perhaps it’s my total inexperience with dating, and the opposite sex in general, that has me getting far too attached to these moments. I’m getting wrapped up in the fantasy of him, of what he represents. This stranger—Seek is what I’ve started calling him—is the closest thing to a boyfriend I’ve ever had. I find myself daydreaming about him, wondering who he really is, when did he find me, and most importantly—why me?

I press my palm flat against the cool glass and stare at him leaning against the large oak tree outside the Student Center. My thoughts are becoming more and more consumed with a guy I don’t even know—at least not really. Yet it seems like I do.

Author Bio

Harloe was born and raised in Minnesota. She is married to an amazing man and they have an adorable baby boy. They are what make life worth living for her. Harloe has a day job that she loves and is also passionate about horses, blogging, country living, and having fun.

Harloe has been in love with romance since she was a little girl reading fairy tales. The dream is to find the perfect person that completes your life, right? Novels have a way of bringing fantasy to reality and she's always up for an unforgettable adventure.

Stalk Harloe on her blog (www.harloe-rae.blog) or send her a message at harloe.rae@gmail.com

Interaction is really important to Harloe, so make sure to follow her pages and say hello!

Author Links

FACEBOOK PROFILE / PAGE

Giveaway

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Review:

4 Stars

Watch Me Follow by Harloe Rae is the story of Ryker and Lennon.
Ryker is a big strong almost 18 year old that is bulled in school and at home. So much so that he feels alone and worthless. Then one day Lennon a new student walks into his class and his self destructive attitude changes slightly. Ryker knows that she is his Sunshine and that he must protect her after another student gets physical with her. From that day forward that is all Ryker wants to do is live in the shadows looking after and protecting her.
Now around four years later with Lennon at College she knows that someone watches her and also leaves her things like food or a note. Others would be scared but Lennon feels protected and when she starts to spy the Seeker that is watching her she confronts him and learns it is Ryker.
Ryker and Lennon both would appear odd to the world but together they know they are anything but that....they fit together make each whole.
This sound like a Dark Romance but I thought it was the opposite...it was really a sweet story.