Anything for Her by Lola StVil.

Title: Anything for Her
Series: The Hunter Brothers #2
Author: Lola StVil
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 15, 2018

Blurb

“Her lips taste like honey and sin…”

My name is Logan Hunter. I’m former NYPD SWAT. I don't do romance. I don't do relationships; at least not after what happened with my ex fiancé, Shay. I left NYC to take on a series of high-risk recue missions abroad. But last night I got a call from the only woman who could lure me back to the states: my ex.

Her life is in danger and she needs me to protect her. I also learn that she’s keeping a secret; a secret so painful, she’d do anything to keep me from finding out. Can I get the woman I love to open up and let me in her heart again? After two years apart, can we find our way back to each other?

This steamy romance is a roller coaster ride that will make you laugh, make you hot, and even make you shed a few tears. It's a full-length standalone novel. You do not have to read the book that came before this one. NO cheating, NO cliffhangers, and a guaranteed Happily-ever-after! This book has adult content for ages 18 and over.

Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Also Available

Only 99c!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Author Bio

Lola StVil is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes Fantasy in addition to Contemporary romance. She has written over a dozen books and loves taking her readers on an emotional roller coaster ride. She is currently living in California and enjoys staying in touch with her readers.

Author Links