The Duke's Accidental Wife

The Duke's Accidental Wife - Erica Ridley I received an eARC, from NetGalley and the publisher, in exchange for an honest review.
This is book seven in the "The Dukes of War" series. I have started this series middle way through so for me I don't see a real problem if you are jumping around in the series.
Miss Katherine Ross has lost most of her family but a aunt who is fighting dementia. But Katherine doesn't want to believe it. Katherine does not want to risk getting married and having kids because of her being scared to loose that family too. But she is caught in a compromising position with Lawrence, The Duke of Ravenwood. So they must marry. Lawrence is a 'proper' acting Duke. Lawrence is kind of lonely and would like to have a family not just to carry on his title I think. So it is a surprise that Katherine is wanting not to have kids and he is wanting to have kids. So they are at a kid of standstill to see if they should more forward with their marriage or look into an annulment. This starts their love story and how they had to come to turns with their feeling to move forward.