The Unforgettable Hero: A Playful Brides Story

The Unforgettable Hero: A Playful Brides Story - Valerie Bowman This is book 4.5 in the "Playful Brides" series. I have been jumping around in the series so I would easily say this is a standalone book It is also about 100 pages which I like when I am in the mode for a quick read that I don't have keep coming back too. I have enjoyed the series and can't wait for the next book in this series.
This book is about Cecelia Harcourt and her sister Mary. Cecelia parents dies a few years ago which has left Cecelia and Mary with their Uncle. Money is tight and with Mary health issue her Uncle is planning to marry her off to his son. Cecelia has been writing a book and is wanting to publish it. But on this day she received news that it would not be. On her way home she is struck by a carriage.
Lieutenant Adam Hunt sees the accident about to happen but is unable to complete save her from the accident. Cecelia hits her head and does not remember who she is. This starts their romance and I hope that you to will enjoy this book as much as I.
This was a ARC given for a honest review.