The Forbidden Duke (The Untouchables Book 1)

The Forbidden Duke (The Untouchables Book 1) - Darcy Burke I received an eARC, from NetGalley and the publisher, in exchange for an honest review.
This was a really good story that is hard to put down.
Eleanor Lockhart had a encounter with a Rouge about 10 years ago where they were caught kissing. Nora had to leave town but now in the present day she finds that her father has lost all the money and she is pretty much homeless. Nora goes forth to find a job as a companion. Lady Satterfield hires Nora to be her companion but later Lady Satterfield likes her so much she wants to give her a "Season". Nora finds that Titus St. John, fifth Duke of Kendal, the man that she kissed all those years ago is Lady Satterfield step-son, who she has helped raise from an early age. Titus is now trying to live to all things proper and to try to be better than the Rouge he was in his young days. Titus is hardly seen out much to any social functions and has the nickname ' The Forbidden Duke'. But Titus finds himself drawn to Nora and starts to attend the balls and social functions that she goes too.
I hope you enjoy having this book as much as I did!