Phoenix Unbound

Phoenix Unbound - Anna Albergucci This is book two in the "The Phoenix Decree" Saga. This is a continuation on book one 'The Phoenix Decree' so I would advise reading that one first. This is a paranormal / time travel type of book also.
After reading the first book I have found that I am hooked on this series. I quickly went and got the other book and read them one right after the other. To me these books are so hard to put down. They have of course the main couple : Devon Phoenix and Elz Valli. But they have several secondary characters that really don't feel secondary..they too have a love story going on. Also this book does narrate to not just the hero and heroine but all characters in the book. I found that I liked that part as it gave you in site to what they were thinking.
This book deals with Deven and Elz after they meet and find that someone else wants Elz and what they have to do to keep her safe. It starts to go into the part where there is shifting between a person and their inter-beast.
This is a good series to start if you are looking for the next one.