Bella and the Beast (Cinderella Sisterhood Series)

Bella and the Beast (Cinderella Sisterhood Series) - Olivia Drake This is book four in "Cinderella Sisterhood" series. This is also my first book that I have read in the series (which I am quickly trying to correct!), so for me this is a stand alone book. Reading out of the series is not a problem but I must admit that it just made me want to read the other books in the series and by this author! This book was that good! I just loved this book and so enjoyed reading it. It does have some emotional ties..sad, funny, aggravating but those are usually the best books when they bring out your emotions for the characters. Our heroine is Belle Jones, her father has past and she is trying to raise a brother and sister with no real income. Her father on his deathbed tells her to return to England (they travel a lot on excursions for her fathers work) and find Aylwin who has what she thinks is a treasure map that the find should be half hers (and her siblings). Sir Jones (Bella's father) and Aylwin worked together in Egypt, which is also part of the mystery here. Bella, her brother and sister all go to England, where Bella is lead into a job for the Duke of Aylwin. Bella had been looking for a Mr.Aylwin and did not know he was a Duke. Our hero, Miles is Duke of Aylwin and is what they call a "beast" because of his attitude. At first, Miles does not believe her to be who she says. Miles does remember her father and his daughter but she doesn't look like the little girl he remembers. So they go through several questions and she does have one thing that he knows about that would prove who she is...so she must show him that. When he does hire Bella, we find that they both have alternative motives for doing so. This starts their great and stormy love affair that I truly enjoyed and so hope that you do too!!