The Highlander Takes a Bride

The Highlander Takes a Bride - Lynsay Sands I love Lynsay Sands books...she is on the top five of my best author list. Her books have everything, hot love scene, humor, hot..macho guy, brave, strong and innocent heroines. I have waited months to get this book..just waiting for its release date. Once I got it I started reading it in one sitting!!! Please don't past this author up if you are a hardcore historical romance reader...she is the best!
This is book three in the "Highlander' series. This book does a small page of an update to book two "To Marry A Scottish Laird" but nothing that doesn't make this a stand alone book. So don't worry if you are reading the series out of order.
Our heroine, Saidh Buchanan mother died at an early age so she was mostly raised by her father a several brothers. Which means Saidh can fight and raise a sword with the best of them. While visiting with her friend she finds that her cousin has lost another husband. Saidh was there and knows some things about her cousin first husband dying..so she goes off to confront her cousin. Once there she meets our hero, Laird Greer MacDonnell. Greer is a hard, fighting highlander but when he sees Saidh for the first time it puts him in to feelings he never really knew he had. They come together with Saidh changeling him at every turn..and with both of them trying to solve the death of the other Laird. This starts the story of Saidh and Greer. This book was just has exciting, funny, loving as I had hoped it would be... I am never let down by Ms. Sands! I hope that you enjoy it too!!