A Whisper of Desire: A Disgraced Lords Novel (The Disgraced Lords)

A Whisper of Desire - Bronwen Evans This is the fourth book in "The Disgraced Lords" series. I have been jumping around in the series so I have not read all the books (which I am trying to fix as type) so for me this was a stand alone book. I have read others books not just this series.. by Bronwen Evans and I must say that I really like her writing. Is always a great read and the secondary characters are always good. This book is about Lady Marisa Hawkstone and how she finds herself in bed with our hero, Maitland Spencer, the Duke of Lyttleton. Maitland is a friend of Lady Marisa brother, who asked Maitland to keep and eye on her for him. Maitland, her brother and a few others are left with a threat of harm that involved their fathers. Now that their fathers are gone they are trying to solve this and protect their own. Maitland has feelings he has to overcome that would help him get closer to Lady Marisa.. he feels he has to keep himself uncontrolled of sorts in some areas...but they do seem to have great love scene! There story is funny, sad, sweet and somewhat rocky but I enjoyed having this story and hope that you will too.