Defying the Earl (Regency Charms - Book 1)

Defying the Earl (Regency Charms - Book 1) - Anabelle Bryant This is book one in the series "Regency Charms". I found this was a stand alone book, so don't be worried if you are reading the series out of order like me. Our heroine is Wilhelmina Montgomery and she had her sister lost their parent..which also left Whimsy’s sister with health issues. They have went to live with their aunt who they feel they are a great burden to with the cost of doctors. They come with the ideal to have Whimsy start going into the match making business to make money. Our hero is Valerian St. David, Earl of Dashwood. Who is to having a problems with not having any money due to his brother, who gambles and gets involved in crazy inventions. They decide to go into the un-matching business to raise money. Dash has been hurt before by a women so he does have a bad view of marriage and love. With both Whimsy and Dash set to do their first assignment on the same couple. Which starts the story of how they overcame being on opposite sides and working to have their true love.