One Rogue at a Time (Rakes and Rogues)

One Rogue at a Time (Rakes and Rogues) - Jade Lee This is book two in the "Rakes and Rogues" series. I have been waiting for this book! I love Jade Lee writing and just like the first book " 50 Ways to Ruin a Rake".. I could not put this book down. Ms. Lee does such emotional, hot enjoyable stories! She is one of my favorite authors. Our hero, Bramwell Wesley Hallowsby who is the illegitimate son of a Duke. Has been pretty much on his own. Bramwell has taken to be a body guard, a mercenary and other things. Bramwell does live on the fringe of society. They like his services but most still won't acknowledge him in public. Bramwell has all the manners, money of the town but still is denied full access. Our heroine, Maybelle “Bluebell” Ballenger is somewhat on the other site. Bluebell knows from her mothers dying confession that Bluebell is of social, honorable birth but has been raised in the 'back woods', so she is not as polished as Bramwell. When they meet they are quickly attracted to each other. Bluebell thinks to go to London and find her family and thinks Bramwell can help her get there and help to "polish" her up before arriving. But Bramwell doesn't believe her story and is somewhat hard to convince to help or or believe her story. This starts they fun, emotional and loving adventure to how they came to love. Really enjoyed this book and hope that you will too!!