To Catch a Lady: A Hunt Club Novel

To Catch a Lady: A Hunt Club Novel - Pamela Labud This is book one in the "Hunt Club )" series. Our hero Ashton Blakely, the Duke of Summerton, is tired of his aunt ruling his life.. and now the Aunt has taken to heart that he needs to marry. Ashton decided to counter attack but throwing a house party with everyone full knowledge that he plans to pick a lady there to marry. Ashton thinks he can find a business type arrangement where one he produced an heir he can just leave his wife to raise their son. Our heroine, Caroline Hawkins feels that her sister would make a good match for Ashton. Which would also help to have her sister married and that way Caroline can considerate on their sick mother. Caroline feels she is fully on the 'shelf' and doe not wish to be married. But once Ashton and Caroline meet they feel an attraction they are having a hard time fighting. This starts their great story of how them became together and what they had to overcome. I really enjoyed this book and hope that you will too.