Hannah and the Highlander (Untamed Highlanders)

Hannah and the Highlander (Untamed Highlanders) - Sabrina York This is my first book by Sabrina York...and I hate that because I fell in love with her writing.! I so loved this book!! I would give it 100 stars if I could!! I am now searching for more of her books!! This is book one in the series "Untamed Highlanders". I am not even sure how to begin with this book as I loved it so much! I liked the secondary characters too...can't wait for their stories!! It really took me on a emotional roller coaster ride. There were a few sad parts, a few funny parts, some misunderstanding and definitely some hot love scenes!! Our heroine is Hannah Dounreay who overseas the family lands, house and tries to keep a watch on her sisters. Her mother died in childbirth so to me she kind of took on the part of being everything to everyone. Hannah has a very good dowry, which is making some of her suitors just want her for that. Hannah doesn't feel a beautiful as her other two sisters and really wants to find a man that loves her for only her. Our hero, Alexander Lochlannach, Laird of Dunnet has had a really hard childhood and life. Alexander is friends with Hannah's father and her father had wanted him to marry one of his daughters, but Alexander has been putting marriage off due to problems from his childhood. Alexander too is not feeling up to being worthy of someone. Once he meets Hannah, he is so taken with her that he must have her and decides to try and work around his issues. Hannah is a first taken with Alexander but he turns cold and standoffish at their first meeting. So she is set in her mind to avoid him..but fate has other plans. This starts our wonderful story of their love. I am so glad to have read this book and found this new author. I am quickly adding her to my favorite author list... I hope that you too will enjoy them!