Three Proposals and a Scandal: A Sons of Sin Novella

Three Proposals and a Scandal: A Sons of Sin Novella - Anna Campbell I always love Anna Campbell books! Ms. Campbell's books are once you get hooked right into and don't want to put down!
This is book 4.5 in the "Sons of Sin" series... I have been jumping around in the and haven't yet read the book before this one. So I will say it is a standalone book but I think it would be helpful to read the other book first. It seems Lady Marianne Seaton and Lord Desborough have met in a previous book. It wasn't a problem for me but I do want to go back and find that book to read it now.
Lord Desborough is in love with Marianne but she thinks he is only after her money. So Marianne has turned down is courtship. Her father does not like Lord Desborough so he is discouraging her from looking at him and says things to make her turn away from him. Her father has someone else in mind for her to marry, which is a older gentlemen. Great story about someone fighting for their love and getting to a happy ending! Love it!