Good Earl Gone Bad (The Lords of Anarchy)

Good Earl Gone Bad (The Lords of Anarchy) - Manda Collins This is the second book in the "Lords of Anarchy" series. I have not read the first one yet, which meant that you missed the first time that our hero and heroine met and her struggle to get into the Lords of Anarchy-the driving club. With that said, I still feel it was a stand alone book, not reading the first one did not stop me from enjoying this one. They had a story of their own to build and so nothing really was missed in this book.
Our heroine is Lady Hermione who likes to drive/race with horses. Her father is a gambler that pretty much gambles everything away even if it was his and also gambled away her / Herminoe. Our hero, Jasper Fawley, the Earl of Mainwaring has seen what her father has done and made it so that he was the one that won her as a wife in the card game. Also he is working on helping to find out some mystery about Hermione grey horses and some other horses in the area that seem to have gone missing...and then there is a murder. So our couple has a few things they are working out. I liked this book and was so glad to read it. I hope that you will like it too!