Her Wicked Proposal

Her Wicked Proposal - Lauren   Smith This is book three in the "The League of Rogues' series. I have read book one 'Wicked Designs" but not yet read book two "His Wicked Seduction" (which I am trying to fix), so with this said I thought this could be a stand alone book..so if like me you are jumping around in the series it won't hurt anything. But these books are so moving , hot and emotional you might not want to miss any of them! Our hero, Cedric, Viscount Sheridan was blinded several months ago and has retreated to himself and his home. Once a most wanted Rake by women he is now left to himself other than his friends and sisters. Our heroine, Anne Chessley is a wealthy women who has just lost her father. Anne and Cedric had been courting before his injury but had cooled somewhat before his injury due to Anne cold feelings/heart. But Anne has a issue from her past making her that way. Now Anne is on her own and thinks that Cedric might be her only hope. Cedric was also a friend of her fathers and she know he would have approved this match. So she ask Cedric to ask he to marry her and help her. Cedric has always been drawn to Anne and now find his chance to have her and also in hopes of opening up his world again. This was a really great emotional read that I could not put down.. I had to read it in one setting!! I really loved this book and hope that you will too!