Phoenix Untamed: Book Five in The Phoenix Decree Saga

Phoenix Untamed: Book Five in The Phoenix Decree Saga - Anna Albergucci This is book five in the "The Phoenix Decree" Saga. This is a continuation on book one 'The Phoenix Decree', the second one 'Phoenix Unbound', the third book 'Phoenix Under Fire' and the fourth book 'Phoenix Under Siege', so I would advise reading those books first before starting this book. This is a paranormal / time travel type of book also.
After reading the first two books I have found that I am hooked on this series. I quickly went and got the other book and read them one right after the other. To me these books are so hard to put down. They have of course the main couple : Devon Phoenix and Elz Valli. But they have several secondary characters that really don't feel secondary..they too have a love story going on. Also this book does narrate to not just the hero and heroine but all characters in the book. I found that I liked that part as it gave you in site to what they were thinking.
This book deals with Devon and Elz (they are still in the 1829) coming to terms with Devon feeling of jealousy where he thinks for a little bit that his wife might want someone else. Also they prepare for having a baby and the weddings that are to happen for their friends/family. Also they start to deal with some of the other secondary characters and find them love. I will say this book ends with a cliffhanger too...so if you were like me thinking this was the end well we are both wrong. I cannot wait for the next book in the sires.
This is a good series to start if you are looking for the next one.