My Tempting Highlander: A Highland Hearts Novel

My Tempting Highlander: A Highland Hearts Novel - Maeve Greyson This is book three in the "Highland Hearts" series. I have read book two but I didn't see any issue with this book and felt it was a standalone book. So don't worry if like me you are jumping around in the series. Ronan Sutherland is cursed along with his mother and best friend. The only way to release the curse is to meet, fall in love and marry a women which meet the three criteria needed to break the curse. Ronan had been looking and finds that Granny Sinclair has a granddaughter named Mairi Sinclair that Granny Sinclair thinks too will fix the curse. By Mairi is a time traveler that is now in the present day where Ronan is in the thirteen century. Granny Sinclair helps Ronan to get to the present day to try to convince Mairi that they are meant to be together. But Ronan does hid what the curse does to him, him mom and his friend... he is scared that she will not agree if she has all the information. Which makes things a little tough for them both. I enjoyed this book and hope that you will too!